Thursday, July 11, 2013

JM and Adam's Wedding Day in Sitges


I was really privileged to join Marta and Adam, on their wedding day, at Vinyet Sanctuary in Sitges for lovely religious ceremony. The Vinyet Church isnt's small at all, but it has this beautiful, warm interior and very intimate feel to it. I was stunned by the beauty and richness of it's decoration and was really excited to be able to photograph their wedding there, for the first time since I started photography business. Church was filled with family and many, many friends from across the world.
After the ceremony we left for a sunset photo shoot in the port of Aiguadolc. I had some ideas for our shot but it was the Groom who really surprised me. He pulled out of his jacket a pair of retro sunglasses and we were able to get this awesome rock-and-roll picture and it totally rocked the shoot!! :) We finished the shoot just before the sun sat behind Sitges and we joined the party for reception in Estela hotel on the other side of Sitges.

Thank you so much guys for letting me be there with you. I hope the photos will bring warm memories of that day and smiles on you faces:)) I keep smiling myself:)) Congratulations !!!


Congratulations Marta and Adam!



fot. OLA HOPPER / FOTOGRAFIA SITGES
www.fotografiasitges.com

No comments:

Post a Comment